To delete all or some of your browsing history follow the steps below.
Clear History in Internet Explorer 9, 10 & 11
Clear History in Firefox
Select the time range that you wish to clear, the items, and then click "Clear Now".
Clear History in Google Chrome
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Tools.
3. Select Clear browsing data.
4. In the dialog that appears, select the checkbox for “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data”.
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
6. Click Clear browsing data.
Clear History in Opera
Click "Clear Browsing Data, and make your selections from the following:
Clear History in Safari
Settings > Safari > Clear History
Clear History in Dolphin
Settings >Clear Data > Browsing History
Clear History in Android
If you’re using the built-in browser Andriod named “Internet.", follow this path to erase your browsing history
Menu > Settings > Privacy and Security > Clear History > Delete Browser History > Ok
Did we answer your question? If not, please see the "Getting Started" section for instructions on how to contact us.