If you need more comprehensive instructions, contact us and tell us what browser you are using.
Clear Temporary Internet Files in Internet Explorer 7, 8, and 9
1. Click Start , click Control Panel, click Network and Internet, and then click Internet Options.
2. Click the General tab, and then click Delete under Browsing history.
Click Delete all, click Yes to confirm that you want to delete this information, and then click OK.
Clear Cache in Firefox
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select Options
2. Select the Advanced panel.
3. Click on the Network tab.
4. In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
5. Click OK to close the Options window
Clear Cache in Google Chrome
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Tools.
3. Select Clear browsing data.
4. In the dialog that appears, select the checkbox for “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data”.
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
6. Click Clear browsing data.
Clear Cache in Opera
Opera stores visited pages both in memory and on disk, so they will be available after a restart. To change the cache settings, go to Settings > Preferences > Advanced > History and choose Empty the cache>Click Empty now.
Clear Cache in Safari
1. Open Safari if it is not already open.
2. Choose Safari > Empty Cache, and then click Empty.
Clear Cache in Dolphin
You can choose to clear cache, history, HTML5 data, cookie data, saved passwords and/or location data by going to Menu > Settings > Privacy & personal data > Clear data.
Clear Cache in Android
If you’re using Android 4.0 or earlier, the built-in browser is named “Internet.” To erase your browsing history from this built-in browser, tap the Menu button and select Settings.
From the Settings screen, scroll down to the Privacy settings section and use the following options to clear different types of browsing data: Clear history, Clear cache,Clear all cookie data, Clear form data, and Clear location access. You can also use the Clear passwords option under Security settings to erase the passwords you’ve saved in the browser.
Did we answer your question? If not, please see the "Getting Started" section for instructions on how to contact us.